Welcome

This blog is devoted to all things quilted and handmade. I have a new found love affair with quilts. I LOVE the colors, fabrics, designs and love that is sewn into quilts. Along with this new addiction comes a world of wonderfully kind and creative women (with a couple men thrown in for variety...LOL!). Please enjoy your stay here. I hope it will fuel your own creativity...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


I started this paper piecing project about a year ago. I like the fabrics but I just can't get into quilting this way. Now it has been so long since I started it I have forgotten how to do it and will have to read the instructions and learn all over again. Ugh! It has been haunting me lately...I might have to do it just to get it off my list of projects to finish. I keep telling myself how good it will feel to have it done. I am just not sure if that is enough to motivate me.

No comments: