Welcome

This blog is devoted to all things quilted and handmade. I have a new found love affair with quilts. I LOVE the colors, fabrics, designs and love that is sewn into quilts. Along with this new addiction comes a world of wonderfully kind and creative women (with a couple men thrown in for variety...LOL!). Please enjoy your stay here. I hope it will fuel your own creativity...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009


I started a sweater about 10 years ago and never finished it. So this week I ripped out all the stitches and I am going to start again with a new pattern. I hope I finish this one, I like the yarn. I am using a pattern from a book called Custom Knits by Wendy Bernard. You can get the pattern free here. I haven't done any knitting (except for some felted slippers) for awhile so this should be interesting.

No comments: