Welcome

This blog is devoted to all things quilted and handmade. I have a new found love affair with quilts. I LOVE the colors, fabrics, designs and love that is sewn into quilts. Along with this new addiction comes a world of wonderfully kind and creative women (with a couple men thrown in for variety...LOL!). Please enjoy your stay here. I hope it will fuel your own creativity...

Monday, August 29, 2011

I made a funky steampunk type bracelet today...it was fun.  I might have to make a few more of these.

5 comments:

grandmarockton said...

very cute!

Jennifer Thomas said...

I love it! It's tremendous! But, could you educate me? I've been seeing that word, "steampunk" a lot lately. What's the difference between steampunk, and punk? Seriously! I'm in the dark, here.

Thanks & have a super day!

Jennifer Schifano Eutsler
curlicuecreations.com

Lorna said...

Steampunk...think Jules Verne decor. Kind of science fiction in the victorian era. Steam engine technology meets victorian design...LOL! I just love it, such a fun way of looking at the world.

Shabby Marilyn said...

Wow, I love vintage zippers, what an idea, love it. New follower, I mostly do redo furniture, but also quilt, I need to add more on my blog, hope to have you visit. I also love your knitting work, especially the vest!

Unknown said...

amazing, I love it. hugs