Welcome

This blog is devoted to all things quilted and handmade. I have a new found love affair with quilts. I LOVE the colors, fabrics, designs and love that is sewn into quilts. Along with this new addiction comes a world of wonderfully kind and creative women (with a couple men thrown in for variety...LOL!). Please enjoy your stay here. I hope it will fuel your own creativity...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quilt top done...have to put it aside now until I get batting and backing.  Progress made thanks to DaGMT!  Now on to other quilts I have in the works...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

OM goodness! That is beautiful - and sooo girly! I have boys so pink isn't found very often in my world (except when I want to be sure they don't take something that's mine; then I buy pink on purpose!)

Be sure to put a label on the back to document it's heritage!